Prepare Your Mouth for A Cajun Experience!
Easy delicious salt free cooking that will leave you wanting seconds. The great thing about this dish is that it is so healthy and low in sodium it will be okay! All the ingredients are zero sodium with the exception of the shrimp. So feel good about this dish. It pairs great with noodles, rice or quinoa.
1. Mix Signature Blend, Sweet Burn, juice from lemon, garlic and olive oil. Once mixed add to shrimp and toss. Let shrimp stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Heat skillet to medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add diced onions.
3. Cook until onion begin to tender then add shrimp and all liquid to the skillet.
4. After 2 minutes add remaining vegetables.
5. Turn shrimp when pink. Turn off heat once vegetables are tender.
· 1 TBSP Signature Blend
· 1 ½ TSP Sweet Burn
· 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· 2 Cloves of Garlic minced
· 1 Small Zucchini diced small (will need to completely quick in less than 5 min)
· 1 Small Squash diced small (will need to completely quick in less than 5 min)
· ½ Medium Onion diced small
· ½ Bell Pepper diced small (will need to completely quick in less than 5 min)
· 1 Lemon
· 1 pound of Shrimp (peeled and deveined with tail removed)